Mar 23, 2006

1 day til i'm free
well, i heard back from the parole board. they're letting me out of this place tomorrow. that's really what it's felt like at work recently. i'm just dying to get out! in a way i feel bad for my co-workers, especially since the company/evil empire is considering merging a couple offices for greater efficiency, which is never good. but there's a crucial differnce between my experience there and everyone else still there: they've all carved out niches for themselves that insulate them from the direct pressure from my bosses and therefore they never have to shoulder as much burden as I did during my stint as city editor. it was like tightrope walking without a net. every little mistake i made got blown way up and i was at the mercy of my boss's complete craziness. (more on her later, i promise!)

No comments: